1. CREATE OR LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
- CLICK HERE to access Make a Future and either log in to an existing account by entering your username and password or create a new account by clicking ‘Register’.
- Note: By creating an online account and applicant portfolio, you confirm your understanding of our TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT.
2. COMPLETE YOUR APPLICANT PORTFOLIO
- Once logged in, scroll over the ‘Portfolio’ tab in the top toolbar.
- We require that you complete the ‘Personal Info’ and ‘My Portfolio’ sections. (You can fill out the rest of the Portfolio, as desired.)
3. SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
- Go to the ‘Job Postings’ tab in the top toolbar and select ‘Search Jobs’.
- Select ‘All’ for the Job Type and click ‘Search’.
- Locate the position you wish to apply for and click on the job title to open the posting.
- At the bottom of the page, upload your resume and covering letter.
- Click the ‘Apply’ button to submit your application.
- After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
4. INTERVIEW PROCESS
We personally contact selected candidates and invite them to participate in the interview process with the hiring committee. Shortlisted faculty candidates then have the opportunity to participate in a teaching assignment. If you are not contacted, we thank you for your interest in Southridge and encourage you to keep your Applicant Portfolio up to date and apply for future positions.