As we develop well-rounded students who realize their full potential, Southridge commits itself to the principles of Pluralism.
- We recognize, value, and respect our differences.
- We feel safe in the expression of our whole selves.
- We create opportunities to learn from one another.
- We remain hopeful and resilient in our work in pluralism.
- We seek to hear the voices of many and listen with an open heart and mind.
- We believe authentic change can be achieved through individual and collective effort.
- We enrich our lives and community by offering and receiving new perspectives and ideas.
Through our commitment to the principles of Pluralism, we ensure that every member of our community has a strong sense of wellness and belonging.