At Southridge, we share a common goal: raising committed, wholesome people who will realize their potential and contribute to the greater good. Our strategic plan, Driven to Make a Difference, shows us the way forward.
Southridge has accomplished so much on so many levels: we have been recognized as a leader in academic excellence - graduating students who are ready to pursue their chosen post-secondary pursuits; our community is strong and committed; and we are governed by a Board that is fiscally prudent and proactive. After 25 years of hard work, reflection and determined action, our school is in a fortunate position.
The time has come, then, to push forward in a new direction. Now is the time to refine our focus, to act strategically in ways that are both forward-thinking and student-centred, without ever losing sight of the things that make us strong.
- Why does Southridge have a strategic plan?
- How will Southridge equip each student for their path ahead?
- How will Southridge develop a creative and supportive environment for learning and work?
- How will Southridge embrace and engage its diverse community?
- How is Driven to Make a Difference different from the school's previous strategic plans?
- What are some accomplishments from your last strategic plan (Making Southridge Even Better)?