We celebrate and support students to boldly pursue their dreams.
Our financial assistance program supports our commitment to economic diversity within our community. Our financial assistance program offers bursaries and financial assistance to all new Senior School students. Qualified, motivated students are encouraged to apply, regardless of financial need.
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
We encourage you to connect with our Admissions department prior to applying for a bursary or financial assistance.
- Southridge 2020-2021 Admissions Application Form.
- The Southridge Application Fee of $250 is waived for Bursary Applicants.
- Families are required to submit financial information to a third party. Apple Financial Services collects information for standardized, confidential processing and provides us with a summary of their findings to assist us in determining financial need. The Financial Aid for Students Attending Canadian Schools (FACS) Form is available on the Apple Financial Services website (a processing fee is charged).
- Fee waivers for the Secondary School Assessment Test (SSAT) may also be provided on a first-come, first-served basis for students who have completed their application. Contact the Admissions Office.
- 2 letters of reference
- Complete an essay question, Admissions will provide the question once the Southridge Application has been submitted.