Vidigami has proven to be a great photo and video sharing platform for the Southridge community. The goal for this year is to increase the number of photos and videos we upload so we can continue to share all the amazing day-to-day activities happening on and off campus. We invite all current parents, students, and faculty and staff to continue to (or start to) use Vidigami. If you have not yet used it, please log-in and check it out! It's a great way to keep up-to-date on all the events and activities happening in our community!
- Upload photos
- Select the group for which you want to create the album
- Click the ‘New Album’ button or find an existing album that corresponds with your photos
- Give your album a specific name and select the date if it is a ‘new album’
- Select your album and upload your photos or videos
Please keep in mind to only upload appropriate photos (avoid duplicates and blurry photos).
Collect photos of your child
- You can click “Tag Faces” to start tagging a photo by searching their name
- You may quickly access their photos at any time by clicking on your child’s name in the sidebar
Create custom sets
Any user can create a set (i.e. just for your child or specific event) and add photos from any group that you have access to. You can access your own sets via the “My Sets” link in the top bar.
- Simply open an album and click on the top left checkmark
- Select 'Add to Sets' in the top bar
- Create your set in "my sets", name your set, and save
We encourage everyone in the Southridge community to upload all relevant school activities, trips, classroom photos, and videos in Vidigami under the appropriate groups and albums. Take advantage of this great tool which allows us to share and capture important memories!
Need a quick tutorial? Email Natasha Karan (email@example.com) to schedule a time to go over Vidigami or ask any questions.
By Natasha Karan, Communications & Marketing