At Southridge, we believe that a strong character is just as important as a strong mind, so we place equal importance on character development and academic learning. Our goal is to give our students a first-rate education, along with the integrity, compassion and confidence to apply it in a way that makes a positive difference in the world.
We offer a supportive environment in which students can discover, explore, and share their passions. It's our goal to help them develop their interests and gifts and find their unique place in the world, so that they can lead lives of meaning, purpose, and contribution. In addition to a challenging academic curriculum, we offer strong Arts, Athletic, Service and Co-curricular programs, so that each child has the opportunity to explore their interests.
Across our K-12 program, our students are encouraged to:
- Become collaborators and learn with others
- Learn to take responsible risks in a safe environment
- Ask thoughtful questions
- Utilize critical thinking and problem solving to gain understanding
- Develop confidence as a result of self-expression
- Learn through authentic experiences
- Actively reflect on their learning and character
- Discover that attitude is a key component to academic success