At-Home Learning and Return to Campus
Due to the suspension of in-class learning throughout BC, Southridge transitioned to an at-home learning program as of April 2nd. Since then, we have delivered our curriculum online while still maintaining our close, connected community.
Part-time Return to Campus
Southridge supported the return of students part-time as from June 1st to 12th, our priority will continue to be the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff.
Stage 3 of school reopening is optional for all families. In order to remain agile in the event of a resurgence of COVID-19 and to support families who choose not to send their children back to campus, online learning and teaching will continue to be our primary method of delivering the curriculum.
If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your school buildings and facilities still open?
- Is the Admissions office open?
- Are students returning to campus on June 1?
- What health and safety procedures and protocols are in place for June 1st - and beyond?
- What will the full return to school look like in September?
- Where can I find more information or learn more about how Southridge has handled the changes and school environment during COVID-19?
To learn more about our Junior and Senior School at-home learning programs and return to campus information, please click the button below.