At-Home Learning and Return to Campus
We are currently awaiting specific information from the Ministry of Education so we can determine what our return to school in September 2020 will look like. In the meantime, we are carefully planning a variety of scenarios based on the stages of the BC Education Restart Plan that will maximize allowable opportunities for academic, co-curricular, and student support to be happening at school while adhering to the health and safety guidelines communicated by the Ministry of Education and the Provincial Health Officer.
Our mission hasn’t changed, our values are still the same, as a Southridge community, because after all, We are All One and this is a community that is filled with strong minds and good hearts.
- Tanya de Hoog, Junior School Principal
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your school buildings and facilities still open?
- Is the Admissions office open?
- What health and safety procedures and protocols are in place?
- What will the full return to school look like in September?
- Where can I find more information or learn more about how Southridge has handled the changes and school environment during COVID-19?
To learn more about our Junior and Senior School at-home learning programs and return to campus information, please click the buttons below.
Southridge on campus (before and during COVID-19)
Southridge at-home learning (during COVID-19)
Online or at school, our students health, safety, wellness, and learning remain at the heart of everything we do.